Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran turismo 5 pro sales WOW

Lolcislaw said:
Gran Turismo is Sony's biggest franchise therefore im not suprised, plus the game was heavily bundled with PS3's , but it did well indeed.

Okay now Wii sports is heavily bundled. GT5 Prologue was not.

Now I'm not saying it wasn't bundled, but it wasn't heavily bundled. I'm pretty sure it was only bundled in Japan and Europe and only for a short period of time. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Around the Network

I'm glad the demo is doing good.

I'm sure they have more than enough money to take their time and make the final release one of the best selling games of this generation.

I will be getting it for sure.

At some point, something must have come from nothing...

...nothing can come from nothing...

It's more than twice as popular as GT4 Prologue so yes, GT5 Prologue is doing very well.

Well, that helped fund the development tons. Look at Polyphony. They're going to sell the same game twice, and make tons of money off of it.

At 2.99mil now.

Will pass 3 million next week.

3 million. For a £20 demo. Incredible.

9mil+ for GT5 confirmed?

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
At 2.99mil now.

Will pass 3 million next week.

3 million. For a £20 demo. Incredible.

9mil+ for GT5 confirmed?

I say: absolutely!

Nice, I'm going to download this one. xD

GT5 FTW!!!!!! First Day buy and I hope its released around Holiday season.....man that plus a PS3 price cut would be EPIC I mean

FFXIII Launches around the Holidays in Japan
+
Gran Turismo Launching around the same time maybe a few weeks earlier
+
PS3 Price Cut

+

God of War III (if It Makes it)
=
Sony cutting MS lead by a nice 3-4M :P One can hope

EDIT: Between GT5 and FFXIII Japan is going to buying up PS3's like it was no tomorrow and God of War will bring in the Americans!

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

gt is a best i just wish that the 360 released a halo demo before halo so we sould compare accordingly

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Serious_frusting said:
gt is a best i just wish that the 360 released a halo demo before halo so we sould compare accordingly

now that would be very interesting. and fun considering the PS3/360 fanboys haven;t really had much good material to argue about lately :D

OT: yeah, never underestimate GT. ever. it's the defining game for the PS family.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it