By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Lurker girls: I see you. Post.

So...I just noticed we have nearly 200 registered women on this website now, but only about 20 post.  I'd like to extend my welcome to any girls who are lurking here...

God knows just from a sales perspective it would be nice to hear more girls talk about what types of games they like.  It would be great if Onha/Wiigirl, and the other 'lead' female posters could encourage more posting too.

Right...

So post!

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

i agree, i need some company?

(sorry source i probably just scared them all away =( )

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

I like FPS games, racing and RPGs

Glad to hear it.  You already have posted though...you are shy...not a lurker in my book.

Lurkers - show yourselves.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Rol, you meanie.

Let them lurk and laugh. I'm sure that's what they do. It's what I did before I started posting.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
i agree, i need some company?

(sorry source i probably just scared them all away =( )

You really need some company considering the comments in your profile.

-_-

/looks in mirror /flexes /gives the ok sign

ehh i guess that person is right, what can i say?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Girls+FPS = not a common thing in my lands. Good to see that  

Hey Rol, what kind of games you like?

j/k heh

I laughed out loud when I saw the thread title, but yeah, more girls the better.

Most girls like games like Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, if there were game specific boards this would help.

Morier said:
I like FPS games, racing and RPGs

I wonder. Is it becuase og being a hardcore gamer that you like FPSs and racers, or just a strange female.

.........................uh. Sorry. I'm very analitical

Ok kids just avoid DOA and Rumble Roses talk and the girls might feel more comfortable to post.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."