By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Casual games = Soulless games. Wii is not for me.

*gets popcorn*

*gives simulacrum a flame shield"

Around the Network

OP if you want the best games get an XBox 360 instead of PS3. The $200 difference could be used to buy more X360 games.

Arcade X360 with two games plus 3 or 4 extra new games for $400 or PS3 with one game for $400.

whats funny if that he did actually play a wii.

even so people were mindless on him.

some people need to chill out, this is called opinions and for some miyamoto isn't god.

Jo21 said:

some people need to chill out, this is called opinions and for some miyamoto isn't god.

Opinions are fine, they are great in fact but trying to dress them up as something else is unecessary.  If he said i don't like Wii games and left it at that i'm sure he wouldn't have been flamed quite so much. Instead he said he didn't like Wii games because they have no 'soul', trying to factualise his opinion if you will, which SOME Wii owners will take as offense.

"Good games need to have a soul."

That's a good soundbite, but that's about it.

Even scarier:

"These games and many more have changed my personality."

Shouldn't that be a warning sign to you?

I guess for a younster like you, that's alright, but don't take it too seriously. You have to remember the intentions of the game creators. "Soul", as you know it, is nothing but the drama and rush you have gotten from games. You have a lot of growing up to do.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
frybread said:

If you get a life changing experience from a video game story, maybe you should try a book.

I have epiphanies all th time, from many different media. Shadow of the Colossus was nearly as affecting to me as Siddhartha.

hsrob said:
Jo21 said:

Opinions are fine, they are great in fact but trying to dress them up as something else is unecessary.  If he said i don't like Wii games and left it at that i'm sure he wouldn't have been flamed quite so much. Instead he said he didn't like Wii games because they have no 'soul', trying to factualise his opinion if you will, which SOME Wii owners will take as offense.

Nah I'm not scared flames of the internet. I said LBP if no1 didin't see that.

I just didin't feel any soul on those Wii games, expect Zelda.And I'm sure no1 did read that also.

Take my love, take my land..

Khuutra said:
frybread said:

If you get a life changing experience from a video game story, maybe you should try a book.

I have epiphanies all th time, from many different media. Shadow of the Colossus was nearly as affecting to me as Siddhartha.

Siddhartha is such a beautiful book.  I guess I have to find a way to play SotC then.

hsrob said:
Jo21 said:

Even I don't like Wii games is a stupid statement. I don't like the few Wii games I have played (and one of them I did) would have been more accurate.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

donathos said:
Khuutra said:
frybread said:

Siddhartha is such a beautiful book.  I guess I have to find a way to play SotC then.

*Claps Hermann Hesse*

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.