By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - killzone 2's veteran difficulty

so i have been playing killzone 2 on veteran and i died like four or five times in the first level. does this seem right? to anyone else playing on veteran, has it even seemed as if you were playing on veteran difficulty? this has got to be the easiest game ever. maybe it gets harder later, but im only talking about the first stage. it ends when you take out those tanks with an rpg.

Around the Network

^if you've died that many times then it can't be the easiest game ever right?

easiest game on veteran. ive played quite a few games on the hardest setting. mass effect, bioshock, metroid prime 3, call of duty 4, gears of war just to name a few, and killzone 2 is by far the easiest. you should be dying constantly if it is on a veteran difficutly.

Magnific0 said:
^if you've died that many times then it can't be the easiest game ever right?

perhaps he usually dies a lot more?

edit: Veteran is not the hardest difficulty, elite is.  and to get that you'll have to beat the game on any difficulty first.

torillian, yea i understand that, but i still expected veteran to be at least on the level of call of duty 4's veteran.

Around the Network

If you think its the easiest game ever on Veteran... wait until you get to Radec, the cock.

Well, I beat Resistance 2 on the hard difficulty on my first playthrough and I don't remember dying more than a couple of times on the first level. So much by judging the game just after 1st level... I did finish it under 10 hours though, but that's just saying I rock, so :P

Carl2291 said:
If you think its the easiest game ever on Veteran... wait until you get to Radec, the cock.

which stage is that? i overlooked the trophies and i think there is like five chapters or whatever.

Haha just wait when u try it on Elite.

angrypoolman said:
Carl2291 said:

which stage is that? i overlooked the trophies and i think there is like five chapters or whatever.

That's the last level.

It gets more difficult as the game progresses so be prepared.