By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - playing metroid prime 3..

^ soon

Around the Network

so many people agree :p.. do you imagine prime 3 with hd def graphics? i would look soooo good e-e, the art style is simply amazing, i just cant understand how they come out with such ideas :p

also, the story is great :p i loved rundas battle, epic music, epic battle

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Nintendo IS the industry. Nintendo IS gaming. - BY RolStoppable

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

The only problems were that the game was a bit too formulaic for a Metroid game (go to an area, figure out how to access the Phazon core. Access Phazon core, defeat boss, destroy core, repeat)

Otherwise, it definitely excelled. Controls, of course, as well as enemy types and bosses. The environments themselves were breathtaking, but it would have helped if all or most of them had been on the same planet, so they could have interconnected more intricately.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I think it is certainly one of the top Wii games.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Guys, i need help. I have played a few hours of this game and i am loving it, but i have given up because the bosses are just impossible for me. I am at Mogenar now, and i just can't beat him. Not because i don't know what to do, but just because i am apparently physically challenged when it comes to aiming.

I have never really been good at FPS, but i do really like the puzzling elements of the game. Are there any cheat codes that can get me through the bosses? Otherwise i am going to have to crawl back into my casual gaming shell and throw away this gem of a game.

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

Around the Network

i never played a metroid game yet i think i`ll try out this one

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

superchunk said:
yep, great game. However, if MP1 had MP3 controls it would be better.

I don't think so. MP3 was built around the Wii controls. MP1 still won't have things like using the grapple beam in combat and boss fights centered around precision aiming.

I give the edge to MP3 for having more interesting environments and more crazy/awesome boss fights.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

superchunk said:
yep, great game. However, if MP3 had MP1 controls it would be better.

Fixed.

But I have unreserved hatred for MP3 especially after how much I loved the first two. Metroid should never be an FPS. It is foremost about non-linear exploration. FPS fans have a bajillion other series to enjoy instead.

MP3 is an amazing game, yeah. Loved it to death. I'm probably gonna replay it pretty soon...

hands down best graphics on the wii....and it was my favorite 3d metroid game by far