By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you care that Ninja Gaiden 2 is coming to PS3?

360 lost a million seller exclusive. Do you care?

Will you buy it on 360 or ps3?

Do you love the game more or less now?

Will it sell better on ps3 considering the userbase in Japan/EU/USA ?

Don`t be shy...share your thoughts. I`ve finished it and it`s a great game,AAA in my book.

Around the Network

i could have gotten it on my 360 but didn't. i will be equally indifferent to a ps3 version.

ummm...the only thing HUGE thing that came out of the Famitsu magazine was GUNDAM and ATELIER RONORA...NG2 was meh but its always good to take a 360 exclusive

denia denial denial. the ps3 loosing exc.... wait thats the 360 LOL, pray mass effect or left 4 dead doesnt get released on ps3, NOT THAT I LIKE ANY OF THOSE GAMES

i dont care it only effects ps3 only owners and like the game and people who haven't bought a ps360 and looks at the library

Around the Network

Not really to be honest, the more the merrier

Love the trolling that's coming to this thread.

Honestly, it's a port. Glad the PS3 types can play Ninja Gaiden. I'm old skool, so I liked the original more.

naw i really dont care about ng, dmc owns it

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

So, game, which I play on X360 is now on PS3. Surely, thats mean, that I can´t play it anymore.

Sounds stupid, right?

Only MS fanboys will be pissed that X360 lose a game a nd only PS3 fanboys will be glad from the same reason. For rest, it doesn´t matter.

I don't get it, Microsoft Game Studios published this game, how is it being released for PS3?

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin