By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you care that Ninja Gaiden 2 is coming to PS3?

I may pick up Sigma II if they make a few improvements. If not then I'll probably ignore it.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
Do you care that Ninja Gaiden 2 is coming to PS3?

Not really, if I really wanted NG2 (which I probably will buy one day) I'd get it for the 360. The irony behind it all being that people were swearing up and down that Sigma was supposed to be this vastly superior game compared to NG2, and that now all of sudden there is much cheering for a port of a game that people were trying to put down in the first place.

people just love doing that , did u even bother reading the posts?

blackstar said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Not really, if I really wanted NG2 (which I probably will buy one day) I'd get it for the 360. The irony behind it all being that people were swearing up and down that Sigma was supposed to be this vastly superior game compared to NG2, and that now all of sudden there is much cheering for a port of a game that people were trying to put down in the first place.

My point above, NG2 port is meh, nobody doing backflips for this

sony doesn't permit direct ports, so they will improve somehow add new modes charts etc.

Xxain said:
blackstar said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

My point above, NG2 port is meh, nobody doing backflips for this

I'm sure some will but saying "people were swearing up and down that Sigma was supposed to be this vastly superior game compared to NG2, and that now all of sudden there is much cheering for a port of a game that people were trying to put down in the first place."  is just putting words on ps fans mouthes which is something happens alot lately.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Where is this comming from?? look at the answers, NG2 is more meh tthan yay with owners, we cared about GUNDAM and Ronora than NG2 port.

It came from the announcement thread. And if anything those other games are "meh" compared to Ninja Gaiden. No Gundam game this gen has been worth much and Atelier Rorona has about a 5% chance of getting localized, which almost doesn't matter since 98% of the people on this forum have never played or cared about Atelier series before and that percentage will not change even if the game gets brought.

I'm sure my initial reply will be followed by vicious denial that anyone is hyped for NG2. And that Killzone 2 wasn't called a Halo killer. And that LBP wasn't hyped. And other lies like clockwork.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Stan85 said:

360 lost a million seller exclusive. Do you care?

Will you buy it on 360 or ps3?

Do you love the game more or less now?

Will it sell better on ps3 considering the userbase in Japan/EU/USA ?

Don`t be shy...share your thoughts. I`ve finished it and it`s a great game,AAA in my book.

No, don't care.

I didn't buy it, I rented on 360.  It's a poor man's DMC imo... just like the first one on xbox.  All flash, no substance.

I dont care if games are ported to other systems... I either like a game or I don't.

Maybe, but I don't really care.

I'll never understand people's loyalty to hardware.  You either like a game or you don't.  Who care who's logo is on the cover?

ClaudeLv250 said:
Xxain said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Where is this comming from?? look at the answers, NG2 is more meh tthan yay with owners, we cared about GUNDAM and Ronora than NG2 port.

It came from the announcement thread. And if anything those other games are "meh" compared to Ninja Gaiden. No Gundam game this gen has been worth much and Atelier Rorona has about a 5% chance of getting localized, which almost doesn't matter since 98% of the people on this forum have never played or cared about Atelier series before and that percentage will not change even if the game gets brought.

I'm sure my initial reply will be followed by vicious denial that anyone is hyped for NG2. And that Killzone 2 wasn't called a Halo killer. And that LBP wasn't hyped. And other lies like clockwork.

If Cross Edge is getting localized, I'd say that Atelier is going to as well.

And I guess I'm part of that 2%.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

No, I don't care.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

areseris said:
Stan85 said:

360 lost a million seller exclusive. Do you care?

Will you buy it on 360 or ps3?

Do you love the game more or less now?

Will it sell better on ps3 considering the userbase in Japan/EU/USA ?

Don`t be shy...share your thoughts. I`ve finished it and it`s a great game,AAA in my book.

No, don't care.

I didn't buy it, I rented on 360.  It's a poor man's DMC imo... just like the first one on xbox.  All flash, no substance.

I dont care if games are ported to other systems... I either like a game or I don't.

Maybe, but I don't really care.

I'll never understand people's loyalty to hardware.  You either like a game or you don't.  Who care who's logo is on the cover?

All flash no substance?? What? You do realize this series has perhaps the most responsive combat system, right?

It certainly is not a game with lots of flash, the story is basically irrelevant, the focus is on great gameplay unlike some other hack-n-slash games.

Anyway, it's a good thing that this game is expanding to the PS3. More people can enjoy it and if it helps the franchise being profitable it may mean there will be future games.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957