By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: Mass Effect 2 not on PS3

No big loss, 1st one was over-rated anyway, IMO. PS3 people will have enough games to keep them happy when this gets released.

Around the Network

I dont care. Did not like the first one.

axumblade said:
I'm not saying that it will happen....but if it is going to, they wouldn't announce it on videogamer.com. MS stole their giant exclusive RPG and gloated at e3. I can't think of a reason why Sony wouldn't do the same. I'm still not saying it will happen, I'm just saying that if it does, it would be showcased at e3.

They didn't announce it on videogamer.com lol they announced it in an official EA PR which I just posted.

Shame about early 2010 but I saw that coming. About a PS3 version, I wouldn't be shocked to see one 6 months later. Makes no difference to me, I'll be getting it on the 360.

knowing MS

they would've made Bioware PASTE THE WORD Exclusive to Xbox 360 gaming system about 10 TIMES in the press release

so until I see the word Xbox 360 & exclusive...I will not believe this

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
joshin69 said:
No mention ether way is not a conformation.

Quote from wiki
Mass Effect 2 would be available on "multiple platforms". It was later confirmed that Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game are planned, with no comment on any other platforms. This leaves open the possibility of a Playstation 3 release.

Did you just quote Wiki as a more credible source than a PR statement from the company developing the game?

They have not said "exclusively" 360/PC so there is still some hope for PS3 fans; it sounds unlikely it would be day and date though.  Possibly timed 360 exclusive.

@people saying there's still hope for a PS3 release

Yes, they didn't specifically say it wasn't coming for PS3 but since they didn't, it's much better to just assume it's not coming to the PS3 then holding out for a timed exclusive.

And I know it's EA and they release on everything possible, but hey maybe they don't this time. They use to only really shitty games that were rehashes of other shitty games that had no risk at all.

Thanks for rubbing it in!!! You could have said "Mass Effect 360 exclusive". Why did you have to say "Not coming to PS3"? How bout the Wii? Why not "Not coming to PS3 and Wii"

Anyways................

go 360!!!

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

maybe Mass Effect will come

twesterm said:
@people saying there's still hope for a PS3 release

Yes, they didn't specifically say it wasn't coming for PS3 but since they didn't, it's much better to just assume it's not coming to the PS3 then holding out for a timed exclusive.

And I know it's EA and they release on everything possible, but hey maybe they don't this time. They use to only really shitty games that were rehashes of other shitty games that had no risk at all.

I thought we knew by now that nothing from a third party is ever really exclusive. Even things that MS publishes.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.