By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Confirmed: Mass Effect 2 not on PS3

Mass Effect 2 Sigma confirmed for Winter 2010?

Around the Network

Wait till GDC. ;)

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

blackstar said:

we can't be sure , even "only on 360" stamp can't make u sure.

I'm sure I'll be posting something similar when MGS comes to 360.

I really dont think MGS4 will come out on 360, but I fully expect all other MGS's to be multiplatform.

Anyways Kojima Productions is working on two games, MGS5 and an new IP, dont think theyre gonna stop that to work on a 360 port of MGS4 exspecially since it would be such a pain in the ass because they would have to alter many things and work around limitations. And if Kojima cant port will Konami do it? I doubt it because theyre not known for that. And last i heard Konami wasnt exactly hurting badly finacially.

Still waiting on a New Road Rash and Legend of Dragoon 2...

PS3 Trophies

Rather predictable really but like the MGS rumours some people will cling on with desperation of a future announcement.

Would anyone really be surprised if it didn't come out on the PS3? Sure, EA has some say in matters now, but history has revealed very few Sony offering from this company.

Maybe there's a small chance, but I'm betting against it.

Person 1: Does Valkyria Chronicles have trophies?
Person 2:  No.
Person 1: Forget it. I'm not buying it.
Person 2: Wait! It's amazing! Unique, charming, drop dead gorgeous... Hello?

Around the Network

that's not a confirmation at all ,,,we will know soon enough.

Mass effect 1 & 2 on one disc 6 months after 360 release? Don't all jump on my head, twas just a wild wish.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

if nothing is known after E3 then I'd sas its not arriving on the station. shame as I have been interested in playing the first for a while now. Oh well I'll have an x360 in a couple of months again if my friend sells it for cheap.

Ynwa.

SpartanFX said:
that's not a confirmation at all ,,,we will know soon enough.

that's it, keep hoping, keep wishing :)

makingmusic476 said:
dbot said:
@Outlawauron - Nice pic.

I thought the rumor was the PS3 Mass Effect version would be announced at GDC. Well that's, next week. We shall see how this plays out.

Yeah, if the have a port of ME1 in the works, they're going to wait and announce ME2 for ps3 after that.  It wouldn't make sense to announce it first.

And everybody expected ME2 to hit over the holidays this year.  The delay to Q1 2010 makes me believe that they plan to get a port of ME1 out the door first.

You think they have deliberately removed the release of an enormous sequel from the lucrative holiday period to replace it with a port of the two year old original...

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS