By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is the highest rated DS game on metacritic

I am starting to hate metacritic more and more.

Around the Network

Hmm, that worries me. the DS has dozens of games better that deserve higher reviews that GTA:CW

Deservedly so, in my opinion, I'm enjoying every second of the game.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Incandescence said:

deservedly, wtf?

Metacritic have lost all their credibility IMO in making the GTA franchise their best ranking games.

Around the Network
Incandescence said:

I'm even enjoying the scratch cards... I won me a new safehouse!!! after spending $2000...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Now, let's hope it sells into the millions.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

angrypoolman said:
Incandescence said:

deservedly, wtf?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/deservedly

*hopes I ninja edited in time*

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

atma998 said:
Metacritic have lost all their credibility IMO in making the GTA franchise their best ranking games.

since when does metacritic infulence reviewers?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I doubt this game is actually that good.

I could not imagine this being better than the GTA game on the PSP, but that's just me. At least the DS has a new type of game in it's library.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!