By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is the highest rated DS game on metacritic

Riot Of The Blood said:

I haven't played China Wars, neither, so the game could very well be better the PSP GTA games. However, I feel games should be judged from a technical stanpoint. And from what I can see, the PSP's GTA games are superior in that regard. You and me both wont know for sure until we sit down and play both games, however.

To sum up what I'm saying: Even if you were to like Tales of Symphonia 2's story better, you can not say it's a better game than Tales of Vesperia. It just techniclly isn't no matter how much more you enjoyed Symphonia 2.

If the PSP GTA is better technically -- more content, better graphics, longer, bigger, ect -- then it should be considered the better game between the two. This isn't bias coloring my opinion, Zenfolder, it's a long-time belief of how games should be judged when being reviewed or compared. One of the reasons I always say a Wii game could never be as good as a PS3 game. Or even last-gen I always stuck to my belief that a PS2 game could never match the quality of a Gamecube game.

You should just stick to watching movies.

Around the Network
frybread said:

vonboy said:
but does that means it's actually a good game, unlike gta4?

GTA 4 is the highest rated game in history. So you tell me what reviews mean.

Zelda OoT beat it by 1 point

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)