By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is you favorite Star Wars game?

Shadows Of The Empire

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Tie Fighter
X-Wing
Dark Forces
Dark Forces: Jedi knight

X-Wing or TIE Fighter.

Jedi Knight 2 or Xwing vs TieFighter.

I often think I should build a box to play these old games again...

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Rogue Squadron for GC.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Jedi Academy, it's like Jedi Outcast but with more stuff!

Yeah, Knights of the Old Republic was pretty amazing. That'd be the top of the list. As for other Starwars games I've played. I guess Rogue Squadron would be next, followed by Shadow of the Empire and Battle for Naboo (which had the worst ending in videogame history).

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Knights of the Old Republic by far. Only game that begins to cross my mind besides it is Rogue Squadron 2 for GC.

Kotor

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

The one on the arcade long ago where you use a light sabre. Forgot whats it called.