By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is you favorite Star Wars game?

KOTOR by far, but I like Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy alot as well. I think the sword combat is some of the best thats ever been in a game. Rather than preset combos, you have like 8 ways of swinging your sword and you chain those together. It really feels like sword play imo. Some of the force powers break the combat and make it easy as dirt (lightning and grip), but on hardest and not using force moves, it's alot of fun.

Around the Network

Super Star Wars on the SNES.

I'd love a similar game on the Wii...with Force powers controlled by the pointer (ala Lost Winds).

1. Star Wars Knights of the Old Repubic 1
2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 (both absolutely awesome WRPG's, one of the best ever made)
3. Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2
4. Star Wars: Battlefront
5. Star Wars Episode 1: Racer

Lolcislaw said:
1. Star Wars Knights of the Old Repubic 1
2. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 (both absolutely awesome WRPG's, one of the best ever made)
3. Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2
4. Star Wars: Battlefront
5. Star Wars Episode 1: Racer

that game was REALLY good in the arcades, not so much on the consoles

^^ I payed that on the PC, was good, real good.

Around the Network

Star Wars Shadow of the Empire on the PC, i upgraded my vga for it, and finished it 4 times

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (made me feel glad that I was a Star Wars Fan again)

2. Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (First Star Wars game on a PC for me and it was just pure ecstasy from there on out)

3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (great game, but the ending kind of ruined it for me to put it on second place)

4. Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series (First serious Star Wars games for me on a console...makes me sad that Factor 5 had to go under...damn you Lair!!)

5. Star Wars Trilogy Arcade (The only Star Wars Arcade game I played and the quarters I spent on that game was worth it!)

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

X wing for the historical significance, Super Starwars for the awesome action gameplay. I agree with Super Empire too, great flying sections.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Shadows of the Empire.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

1337 Gamer said:
i liked Jedi Knight II Dark Forces. That game is old as crap but it was amazing. if you havnt played it you should go get it that game is the best Starwars game ever. Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast is good too

I agree with this. Those 2 are the best.