By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Chinatown Wars > GTA4

darthdevidem01 said:
stof said:
It definitely looks like more fun. But of course based on fun alone, Tetris is a better game than GTA 4

sometimes I think I'm the only person on this planet who always found Tetris absolutely B-O-R-I-N-G.....oh and Pac Man's worse!

You call yourself a gamer.......pfft.

OT: What parts of CT Wars make it a better game than GTA 4 for you?

Around the Network
izaaz101 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
stof said:
It definitely looks like more fun. But of course based on fun alone, Tetris is a better game than GTA 4

sometimes I think I'm the only person on this planet who always found Tetris absolutely B-O-R-I-N-G.....oh and Pac Man's worse!

You call yourself a gamer.......pfft.

OT: What parts of CT Wars make it a better game than GTA 4 for you?

I've barely started it, but the GPS system is neat (plot a point on the map, and it gives you directions on the touch screen like a real-life gps), the touch screen hijacking of cars is cool.  It really didn't sacrifice much (which i thought it would being on the DS) and I honestly think it's brought more new things (at least more new things that make the game more fun) than GTA IV did.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

At Least is better Than Libery and VC stories

I loved GTAIV, but I haven't played Chinatown Wars.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Hey hey, its scored higher than almost all Mario games and just shy of Zelda, what do you mean not that great?

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

I haven't played it yet but it looks terrible to me.

And GTA IV was a huge step down in the franchise.

Vice City remains the best GTA.

I'll have to get it then.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Huh. I expected a crapload of angry responses, but from the first page, it looks very laid back.

@batman

the general opinion is that GTA 4 was a disappointment & a step down from GTA:SA

so thats why you don't have any angry responses

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

oh yea the new wanted system is pretty cool too

when you have one or two stars, it will show below the stars how many police cars are chasing you. you can disable the cars (ram them into walls etc.) and if you disable all the cars chasing you, your wanted stars start to blink. If you dont commit any felonies for a short while, you will lose your wanted stars.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout