By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Chinatown Wars > GTA4

RolStoppable said:
It seems like some people can't imagine that a handheld game could possibly be better than its console counterpart.

New Super Mario Bros. is better than Super Mario Galaxy.
Sonic Rush is better than any Sonic game released on a console.
Race Driver: GRID on the DS is better than on the HD consoles.

Okay, the last one isn't true.

I preferred Galaxy, but New Super was pretty cool.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network
Devise01 said:
BengaBenga said:
Devise01 said:
GTA IV was amazing. Even if Chinatown was the greatest DS game, I still would not rank it above something that is in a resolution I dont need to squint at. The sound in GTA IV alone kills anything that is possible on the DS. Physics and animations are mind blowing. I dont know how people could compare the two and flat out say that Chinatown is better.

I think we can all agree on this.

Infinite Undiscovery is a much better game than Chrono Trigger, because it's in glorious HD! 

Ah yes that was the point I was trying to make. Eh, not.

They are very different forms of gaming entertainment. So let me anger more people and say...

console gaming > handheld gaming

That's bullshit.

You don't know wtf you're talking about bro.

Handheld and Console are generic broadly generalizing lables. There is no way to classify even one game based on this, unless you say ALL console games are better than ALL handheld games.

Elite Beat Agents, Phoenix Wright, and Hotel Dusk exist. So does L.A.I.R. Your ignorance proves itself.

As for GTAIV, fantastic game.

However, Chinatown Wars managed to improve upon it in most ways.

Just because you can't believe that, doesn't mean it isn't true.

What a joke your post was.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I've never been interested in GTA before and I picked it up today, traded Starfox Command and Mario 64 DS for it..

Loving it so far! Great production values for a portable game and it really feels like a pick up and play kind of game. Really suits the DS's strengths.

I like CTW better than IV so far..so yes I think it is a better game

stof said:
It definitely looks like more fun. But of course based on fun alone, Tetris is a better game than GTA 4

The HD gamer in me sais shut the hell up , the common sense in me sais you've got a point.

Around the Network

Well. GTA 4 is a lot better than chinatown wars. But chinatown wars is the best game on ds. :)