By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Nintendo Fanboys Support the Wii

People copying threads from Rol??? That's a new low on my VG Chartz book

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Ah, I see. It's a social experiment to measure how people respond to a thesis based not upon the subject matter, support, or presentation, but rather upon the identity of the speaker. By cross-comparing the responses garnered in this thread against those posted in Rol's thread, angrypoolman will be able to come one step closer to his graduate psychology thesis: "Theorem or Rhetorician? An Examination of the Varying Receptions to Identical Stimuli Based on Distinct Personae."

That, or alcohol was involved.

Actually not only the identity of the speaker per se: in one case it's "why nintendo fanboys...", in the other case is "why do we...".

So it is the very same thesis voiced from outside and from inside the community.

I find it great... I just wish to know if angrypoolman is an alias for Rol, so that I know who I must ask for my friend list :)

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

tuoyo said:
Ah just saw Rols thread. So this was a rip off. Feel very foolish bothering to reply. Goodbye.

don't feel foolish ='[, i read what you wrote.

sure, i may not have written it, and they aren't my opinions, but it is an interesting topic and i enjoyed reading what you had to offer.

bump