By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why the PSN fails and how to improve it ~ Do you agree with this article?

Carl2291 said:
This is a fail article.
PSN > Live simply for the price alone
Home generates profit
Dedicated servers is whats needed for most games imo, dont want no laggy ass connection when im sniping people. Killzone 2 for example, runs as smooth as any other game ive ever played online.
PSN has the Info bar... this i read everytime i sign on.
The friends list is cool imo

I agree, they've made the service so much better since the PS3 first came out. If they can keep it up, have some good games that really take advantage of features, and do it all without charging for it, I'll be a happy camper.

I'd say a big thing they need to work on is the content available for all the regions (as mentioned with PS1 classics).

Around the Network

So the solution for Sony is to turn it into Live? All you need is a subscription. I believe dumping Home would be one of the worst things Sony could do. They just need to make it work.

Disagree, this is true years back but now its PSN > XBL.

not to mention i hate the XBL online community for having mind scarred nazi children.

There was nothing wrong with PSN. Of course, i havent yet experienced Live to see a fair comparison, but the PSN never let me down

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

isnt psn almost equal to live?

Around the Network

psn is doing fine IMO... i dont use it more because a day only have 24h... and of course my wife makes difficult also ... live??? dont realy know as i never use it ever because i dont even know a person who have a xb360... all my friends are PC gamers and few with ps3...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

My connection is poos, and Xbox Live is the only one which works for me properly. Somewhere in the underbelly of the Live netcode is the reason why I am willing and able to pay for Live (When I get around to it!)

Tease.

Squilliam said:
My connection is poos, and Xbox Live is the only one which works for me properly. Somewhere in the underbelly of the Live netcode is the reason why I am willing and able to pay for Live (When I get around to it!)

You've never paid for Live, so how would you know whether you'd be able to play games fine on it or not.  :P

makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:

You've never paid for Live, so how would you know whether you'd be able to play games fine on it or not.  :P

One months free trial was free.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
makingmusic476 said:
Squilliam said:

One months free trial was free.

Oh, I see.