By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Kirby and Squilliam for Mods!!!!

Rol would make an awful mod. But we should make him an honorary Australian. He's been trying so hard for so long he almost deserves it.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
MakingMusic476 for mod!!!

What are the chances he'd ever make it?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Lol, Carmina as  a mod.

Ban: Other- The trolling is you (Carmina)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

starcraft said:
Rol would make an awful mod. But we should make him an honorary Australian. He's been trying so hard for so long he almost deserves it.

No, he would make a great mod.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Riot Of The Blood said:
Dmj and soriku for mod

Here here!

Around the Network

excelent

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Very unlikely. Their reputations don't add up

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I don't really think that promoting people to staff based on forum fame is the best way to go about it.

Finding a good staff member is all about finding people that want to help the site be as good as it can be, and have the conviction to actually put a decent amount of work into it as well.

It is hard to know whether someone will be a good staff member until you actually try them out, but I think forum fame is one of the least likely qualifiers to work out.

starcraft said:

Simpleton! It's Austria, not Australia.

i should be a mod :D