By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Game List for September 2007

Xbox 360 Game List for September 2007

9/04/07 - Medal of Honor: Airborne

Play as Boyd Travers - a Private in the second 82nd Airborne Division - as you get thrown out of planes onto the likes of Germany and Sicily. Freedom is integral in this game, as you can either play it safe and follow the rest or go Rambo and jump straight into enemy territory. Publishers went all out by consulting WWII veterans to make it as historically accurate as possible, and a truly immersive experience. 

Price: $59.99

9/5/07 - Stranglehold

In this game the player will be playing a John Woo-directed action movie. This means there will be dual-wielding and loads of gunplay, which will all be mixed with loads of destructible environments. Players will be able to explore two massive areas, which are Chicago and Hong Kong. This game uses the Unreal 3.0 engine along with the Havok physics engine. This is a must get for action game players.

Price: $59.9

9/10/07 - Oblivion Game of the Year Edition

This version of Oblivion will come with both expansions, nights of the nine and shivering isles. There is also rumored to be a few other extras in this version of the game.

9/11/7 - Fatal Inertia

This game uses an advanced physics engine, which lets you use everything in the level to ad you in your victory. The weapons in this game can be used in many ways, which gives a unique style of play for each player. You will also be able to customize your ship.

9/11/07 - Kengo: Legend of the 9

In this samurai packed game, there are 4 great modes of play, such as the main mode, where each character will have their own story, mission mode, combat mode, and Xbox Live mode where you can get online a fight off other players.

Price: $39.99

9/11/07 - NHL 08

This is the latest installment in the EA Sports Hockey franchise. This time there will be a new engine running the game, and you will be able to make custom plays.

9/11/07 - NHL 2K8

The NHL 2K serious is
back
and with its revolutionary right stick controls. This time around, the game will have amazing next-gen graphics for all the animations, along with an all new goaltending system

9/11/07 - Skate

Unlike other skateing games, this one is not your normal smash buttons to do moves, this game trys to bring it to life. It also has physics based animations. 

9/17/07 - Eternal Sonata

This beautiful looking RPG has one of the most unique stories to it. The world in Eternal Sonata is a dream world of a dying man named Frederic Chopin. This game has an amazing story and a very amazing look to it, RPG fans and music fans alike should give this game a look.

9/17/07 - Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

This time juiced returns with an all new drifiting system and even more personal customization. There is of course also online play.

9/18/07 - Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions

Once again, Blazing Angels is back for the Xbox360. This time, the game has an all new engine that allows you to get more involved in your battles. You will be taking missions around the world and will be able to use prototypes this time around. There will also be online play for some great action

9/18/07 - CSI Hard Evidence

Based off the hit TV show, you will get to join up with the cast and help them solve cases using all the forensic goodness that is CSI. 

9/18/07 - Warriors Orochi

This game mashes up both Dynasty Warriors and Samuria Warrior characters to make up to 77 playable characters. There is also a Team Battle System and a Weapon Fusion system in this game to make battles a lot more intresting.

Price: $49.99

9/25/07 - America’s Army: True Soldiers

True Soldiers is the next installment in the America’s Army series. This time with loads more action. The engine has been worked on to give online play a brand new feel so that new and old players will enjoy this game.

9/25/07 - Cabela’s Trophy Bucks

A great game for all fans of hunting and fishing games. This is a releastic sim that brings the outdoors to your 360. Try not to miss too many days of work while playing this game!

9/25/07 - Halo 3

I’m sure the title more than speaks for itself. This is the most pre-sold game of all times. Halo 3, the final installment in the story arc introduced in Halo:CE, hopes to live up to expectations that were set by previous installments. Master Chief returns to finish the fight ending the conflict between humanity, the Convent, and the Flood. Bungie plans to take full advantage of the 360 and its power to produce another killer-ap for Microsoft.. 

9/25/07 - Hot Wheels: Beat That 

Bring the fun and joy of Hot Wheels cars and tracks to your Xbox 360. There are Loads of cars and tracks to choose from. Who can get enough of Hot Wheels’ random and crazy racing tracks.

9/25/07 - World Series Poker

A must get for all the poker lovers out there. Play as the worlds best poker players, or as yourself as you versus the best of the best.

WOOHOOO!!! I'm loving it!!

http://www.myarcadeplanet.com/story-517-Xbox-360-game-list-for-September-2007.html 

Around the Network

Dam dude thats alot of games, I wonder how many games are coming out for the ps3 and the wii in september.

mM

september you mean.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Soriku said:
Lol, you made like 4 different 360 topics in like 15 mins.

Yea my topics make sense and I'm helping the community with the lastest news and releases. You post weird threads that sometimes start up wars.

Takashii said:
Soriku said:

Yea my topics make sense and I'm helping the community with the lastest news and releases. You post weird threads that sometimes start up wars.

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
Takashii said:
Soriku said:

What I said something wrong?

yea well, there's halo

and halo

o ye, halo :D

look 3 halo's make halo 3 :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Hmmm, Oblivion Game of the Year Edition is still $59.99? That kind of sucks. I would consider it if it was budget priced but I'm not paying full price for a game that's been on the system for a year even with the expansions.

How long now until someone posts a PS3/Wii games for september thread? =P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Flow said:
How long now until someone posts a PS3/Wii games for september thread? =P

hahaha..NO!! if your looking for a PS3 or Wii list make up your own and stop with the pointless post.

That had nothing to do with the on the subject about Xbox 360 games. Troll somewhere else