By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Game List for September 2007

Halo 3 is the only game that I would buy that month :).

Around the Network

can someone explain how you think the wii will sell 17 mil by the end of the year? If they are sold out every week and the production wont pick up, they sell about 1 mil per month. The only way to do it is to double the production for the rest of the year. i think the demand will be much higher than the supply. 15 mill is more realistic with what we have seen over the last 10 months.

Akis1975 said:
can someone explain how you think the wii will sell 17 mil by the end of the year? If they are sold out every week and the production wont pick up, they sell about 1 mil per month. The only way to do it is to double the production for the rest of the year. i think the demand will be much higher than the supply. 15 mill is more realistic with what we have seen over the last 10 months.

Haha serious why you ask this in a X360 thread about games that launch in September :)?

I guess you can make a thread about that or post it in a Official Nintendo thread.

Takashii said:
Soriku said:
Lol, you made like 4 different 360 topics in like 15 mins.

Yea my topics make sense and I'm helping the community with the lastest news and releases. You post weird threads that sometimes start up wars.

OWNEDDDD!!

eternal sonata and halo 3 are must-buy for me.... Takashi did u buy Blue Dragon yet? its sooo gooodd

Around the Network

Eternal Sonata is not really a game I would initially be attracted to, but I found myself charmed by the demo. I'll probably pick it up when it's released.

... and I'm seriously regretting buying Oblivion last month now.

Ari_Gold said:
Takashii said:
Soriku said:
Lol, you made like 4 different 360 topics in like 15 mins.

Yea my topics make sense and I'm helping the community with the lastest news and releases. You post weird threads that sometimes start up wars.

OWNEDDDD!!

BBBBUUURRNN :D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Ari_Gold said:
eternal sonata and halo 3 are must-buy for me.... Takashi did u buy Blue Dragon yet? its sooo gooodd

Not yet.......I'm crying right now!!!!!....sike..My cousin bought the game last Friday, I'm getting it this coming Tuesday...I wanted to buy the new Nyko Intercooler EX and I didn't want to spend more than $50..So I'm waiting till Tuesday. I can though, I hope....

What a great list of games, it beats the wii/PS3 combined.

Sigh. The GOTY Oblivion w/ SI and such for $59.99 is a joke.

I bought Morrowind for $30 non-GOTY about 1.5yrs after it came out...It's still $60 in my area. Bethsada NEEDS to drop the price to $40 for the GOTY version. I know they aren't dropping the price due to competing with the PS3 version, but this is still a huge joke.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.