By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: GTAIV Episodic Content Coming to PlayStation 3!!

Coming hot off the heels of industry analyst Michael Patcher citing he believes the Lost and Damned DLC will sell 2 million on Xbox 360 and the next full GTA title will come out next year, PlayStation Insider has received an anonymous tip.

The tipster cites Microsoft and Take-Two Interactive’s (parent company of GTA developer Rockstar) original press release about the episodic content claiming, it was carefully worded PR hyperbole, only confirming the episodic content would only be a downloadable exclusive, mentioning nothing of future retail releases.

The game will likely be released mid-year 2010 in the storm of hype Take-Two will be producing for it’s next full release Grand Theft Auto title. It will come with at least the Lost and Damned episode available on Xbox Live right now, as well as the next episode, and will retail on a disc for around $40 on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The source also believes the second episode will be released on Xbox Live later this year, and we also have a very strong hunch we will see some more of the next episode by this summer.

While we have no other details, we will report them as soon as we have official information. Rockstar has yet to respond to request for information on the matter.

http://psinsider.e-mpire.com/index.php?categoryid=17&m_articles_articleid=1083

ergh I'm not sure how credible this is

also it didn't explain the rumor well

but oh well....still an important thing to note

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

That's.......nice. And not hugely surprising. Personally I'm more interested in this exclusive Rockstar game that still hasn't been revealed yet.

A while ago there were rumours of upto 4 DLC episodes being released for the game with 2 being exclusive for 360 and the other 2 available for both.

But they were rumours last year and I have not heard anything more!

Even if it does come out for ps3 i wont buy it.

if it is i wont get it the game wasnt good enough to finish

Around the Network

OMG "The Source" said ........

The only trustworthy source is this guy:

Rumor is bollocks if you ask me.

It's not the full DLC, but yes Sony is getting a portion of the DLC.

Iys nt surprising rokstar never abandon the playstation

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

personally, i dont care much for the Lost And Damned content... id be more happy if there was new content such as new cars (Planes/Jets), more multiplayer content (new gamemodes, improvements, better layout for online matchmaking), etc

i dont think the exclusive content is going to come out for the ps3 m$ payed $50 million dollars for it. they r not going to be happy if they do