By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami Seeks Metal Gear Staff

March 9, 2009 - Once again providing confirmation that Metal Gear Solid didn't end at part 4, Konami has posted a job listing at a Japanese recruitment site seeking staff for new Metal Gear projects.

Posted on Friday, the job listing states that Konami is hiring a large number of staff for "new developments" in the Metal Gear series. The listing makes mention of both mobile and consumer entries (consumer refers to consoles and portables rather than PC, arcades, and mobile devices).

Metal Gear isn't all Konami is working on, though. The recruitment page also asks for programmers who will work on Winning Eleven, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball, Bemani, new online game content, and pachislot machines.

If you can speak Japanese like Solid Snake in the Japanese version of MGS4, access the recruitment page and see the listing for yourself.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/960/960343p1.html

Great. There will be a Pro Evo 10 :p

Around the Network

A NEXT METAL GEAR IS

Lol that made me laugh

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

No.... I'd rather have Zone of Enders 3....

so kojima production will not work on the next MGS?(since konami is posting the ad)

Around the Network
badgenome said:

A NEXT METAL GEAR IS

Here we go again

Whatever it is, im sure we'll all enjoy it and it will be flamed or hyped to hell.

I personally think its gonna be Existence though.

MG is dead anyway, ever since Raiden got run over by a boat then shot lightning out of his butt

That Psp Ocelot game is still not done

Metal Gear Solid is dead. Metal Gear itself is not. Also think they would hire an American who has no programming skills? I at least have good ideas for stories.