By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm keeping my DSlite FTW !!!

Yeah I know, I'm a DS owner, crazy isn't it! I wanted to sell it because I only played on my beloved PSP but I've changed my mind and I'll keep it. Why? Easy: lack of good Rpg's on HD consoles. So FFIII remake, FFIV remake, DQIV and DQV remakes, here I come!!!

Around the Network

well um.... yay...... :P

seriously though cool ;)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Gratz that you keep it. :)

Btw ,don't forget to play FF tactic A2 ,Rondo of sword ,Fire Emblem ,Advance Wars : Days of Ruin etc. etc. too! XD

If you pick up FFIV, make a topic. The game is hard, and you'll benefit from being told about AUgments and whatnot. A bunch of us will be willing to help you.

yeah well im keeping my DS Phat >:O

seriously though, go get advance wars

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network
thanny said:
yeah well im keeping my DS Phat >:O

seriously though, go get advance wars

Totally, had a great time with that one. I'm searching for the gba ones before getting the next one.
Also eyeing the Fire Emblem series to test it.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

@rolstoppable: Well I'm back from my local VG store, and they only had DQ: hand of the heavenly bride (I'm not sure about the title in english :s). So I picked this one.

But whatever you say, I'll get FFIII too ^^

RolStoppable said:
If you like good JRPGs, stay away from FF III.

Your words hold so much truth.  I was rather excited with SquareEnix's FF3 remake, but after playing it--boy was I disappointed.  The game give the FF series a bad rap and it should be disregarded as a terrible remake to a brilliant original.  I can't say the same for FF4 because the game is quite close to the original, which is a good thing

RPG player that wanted to sell his DS... hmph.

keep in mind FF III was a NES game...

Other RPGs you might like... The black and White Game Boy FFs =D

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO