By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resident Evil 5 will bomb!

this thread scary me,..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Around the Network

i hope it dosnt bomb. i liked the demo but im broke right now and will pick it up used. I hope it sells good and we get some good DLC

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

misterd said:
blaydcor said:
hayeya_k said:
well, the game is not resident evil anymore,, i am now in chapter 2 ,,, and it ressembles anything but resident evil,,, its a good game, no doubt about it,, but a bad resident evil,,,,,, but to predict that it will bomb ??? dont think so,,, 400,000 are already sold in japan ,, and i predict that it will sell 3-4 millions easily

Why must you use so many commas. WHY???!!!!

All the lost commas from other posters have to go somewhere.

LOL misterd.  :D

..Clever!

Re5 isn't going to bomb, it's fun as hell .

That game is going to do very very well...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Re5 isn't going to bomb, it's fun as hell .

That game is going to do very very well...

Why do you post in rhyme?

Is it poetry time?

Around the Network

Sorry. Internal tracking shows the 360 version should sell between 500,000-600,000 in 2 days, between NA and PAL versions. I think that's pretty good.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

It wont bomb i think. At least a million plus sales on ps3 and 360 after 1 month