By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resident Evil 5 will bomb!

lol.

Around the Network

well, the game is not resident evil anymore,, i am now in chapter 2 ,,, and it ressembles anything but resident evil,,, its a good game, no doubt about it,, but a bad resident evil,,,,,, but to predict that it will bomb ??? dont think so,,, 400,000 are already sold in japan ,, and i predict that it will sell 3-4 millions easily

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hayeya_k said:
well, the game is not resident evil anymore,, i am now in chapter 2 ,,, and it ressembles anything but resident evil,,, its a good game, no doubt about it,, but a bad resident evil,,,,,, but to predict that it will bomb ??? dont think so,,, 400,000 are already sold in japan ,, and i predict that it will sell 3-4 millions easily

Why must you use so many commas. WHY???!!!!

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
hayeya_k said:

I used to do that too ,,,,, but after 2000 posts I stopped,,,,I know a friend that does that too,,,,,,,, and we only have one thing in common ,,,,,, we arabic ,,,,,, XD

blaydcor said:
hayeya_k said:

Why do joooO use so many Question Marks and Exclamation Marks?

On Topic:

Let's hope Capcom gives us a fresh RE2 REmake after RE5.

Around the Network
GamingChartzFTW said:
blaydcor said:
hayeya_k said:

On Topic:

They are: Darkside Chronicles

On punctuation: Because additional question marks/exclamation parts, at least informally, can be used to incrementally represent increased surprise/alarm/bewilderment...while extra commas has no point whatsoever.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

blaydcor said:
GamingChartzFTW said:
blaydcor said:
hayeya_k said:

On Topic:

They are: Darkside Chronicles

On punctuation: Because additional question marks/exclamation parts, at least informally, can be used to incrementally represent increased surprise/alarm/bewilderment...while extra commas has no point whatsoever.

I allready know about Darkside Chronicles.

LOL @ the new sig! Love your work!

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

blaydcor said:
hayeya_k said:

All the lost commas from other posters have to go somewhere.

There is absolutely no way RE5 would bomb that bad first week.