By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Future Xbox 360 Exclusives Will Surpass Killzone 2 [Graphically]

I think it doesnt help them to talk about a game from another console, it just makes killzone 2 get more media attention.
On topic, They could be right, but that doesnt mean the PS3 wont have exclusives that look better than killzone 2.

Around the Network
wholikeswood said:
WereKitten said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
wholikeswood said:
I'm sure Nathan Drake will have something to say about this.

Yea...." PASS UP THE 360 CONTROLLER!!!"

"Trophy unlocked: relic hunter" ;)

Ahahahaha, brilliant!

Uncharted 2 is going to be fantastic in looks, story, and gameplay.

WereKitten said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
wholikeswood said:
I'm sure Nathan Drake will have something to say about this.

Yea...." PASS UP THE 360 CONTROLLER!!!"

"Trophy unlocked: relic hunter" ;)

Huh? Sorry , the J man doesnt understand , care to explain?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Does he, mean the 360 is a relic?

Microsoft still has yet to beat MGS4 in the graphics department. They shouldn't even worry about killzone 2. Gears 2 is pretty looking. But it doesn't do much. Sure lots of texture detail. But everything is animated. Nothing seems real. The dust on Killzone 2 will block the lights and make the entire room dark. Lots of little touches like that is what the cell allows the PS3 to do that the 360 cannot. I am not saying the 360 doesn't have some great games. But they just cant match it I am sorry.

Around the Network

This thread was closed on NeoGAF because the source (gameguru) supposedly has a history of making things up. Should the same be done here?

I would like to see that.

Darth Tigris said:
This thread was closed on NeoGAF because the source (gameguru) supposedly has a history of making things up. Should the same be done here?

VGChartz is banned on NeoGAF becasue VGChartz supposedly has a history of making things up. Should the same be done here?

This is stupid. Of course they will, but they act like Sony exclusives wont be better either.

Play B3yond

IMO XBox 360 already has surpassed Killzone 2, Gears of War 2 has better graphics. The textures and environments in Gears of War 2 look superior to the textures and environments in Killzone 2, KZ2 has better lighting and particle effects. But I prefer the graphics in Gears of War 2.
The next Call of Duty game: Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 will definitely blow Killzone 2 out of the water in regards to graphics.

A very common argument in most flame wars is that the Playstation 3 simply “has better graphics”. I’m not sure where that argument came from; Sony obviously did a good job of marketing the system. However, the argument is entirely false. The Xenos GPU on the XBOX 360 is superior the RSX on the PS3.

Xenos simply has more power - higher fillrate, higher pixel processing power, higher vertex processing power, and better memory architecture. If you look at multiplatform games and contrast the graphics on the two consoles, XBOX 360 almost always leads. Whether they use a higher resolution or higher quality antialiasing, games often look better and/or play smoother on the 360.