By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 (Aiming Lag) Videos.

Thank you for providing proof about the game's bad response time. That's perhaps one of the biggest problems I found with KZ2.

Around the Network
Orca_Azure said:
Thank you for providing proof about the game's bad response time. That's perhaps one of the biggest problems I found with KZ2.

did you like halo 3 and farcry 2?

Max King of the Wild said:
Orca_Azure said:

did you like halo 3 and farcry 2?

Trick question!!!  run away!!!!

There is a definite detectable Aim lag for singleplayer that takes getting used to and seems to be a design decision and not a technical mishap (obviously). But I was happy to see the the multiplayer has no such aim lag, allowing for a much more fun multiplayer experience while leaving the realistic single player in tact. Whether or not you like the aim lag of the single player is a matter of preference.

The_vagabond7 said:
I honestly don't care. Some people are idiots and say there is like a 1-2 second lag when you press the button!!!11!! which is just ridiculous. The lag is minute and I don't even notice it when I'm playing. I say give it a week. I don't think guerrilla will fix it, I just think the complainers will move on. They will either stop playing, or get used to it and I don't really care which it is.

This is the funniest post I have ever read anywhere. In 1 to 2 seconds I can kill 3 to 4 people in an FPS game. The lag in this case is measured in milliseconds, because a lag of 1 to 2 seconds in an FPS game would mean that it would have the worst lag in the history of video games. In an online multiplayer the smallest amount of lag can mean your death period.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

Around the Network

the shine is wearing off kz2 rather quickly. i doubted guerilla from the beginning especially because of the poor controls with the 1st kz. Still a good game, just not perfect

TheTruthProphet said:
the shine is wearing off kz2 rather quickly. i doubted guerilla from the beginning especially because of the poor controls with the 1st kz. Still a good game, just not perfect

adid you like farcry 2 or halo3

dont buy then, its very bad and it sucks....

Orca_Azure said:

No thank you for providing proof you can't read. Now if you just could also not write...

;)

In all seriousness, such a comment at this point is akin to trollin' if you are not serious, and shows you missed the point of the ongoing thread if you are serious. In both cases, it doesn't add much.

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

Just had to cross link a thread... lol

"Also, it would be a crime for me to not point out the realism of the controls, which makes Killzone 2 a way more immersive game than Master Chief's Stupid Adventure Which Isn't Very Immersive Actually. Just ask any real-life soldier who has fought in a real-life war. He'll tell you that Killzone 2 is just like an actual conflict. Real soldiers have to wait a second to turn around after pushing their left analog stick, and Guerrilla has captured that perfectly. "

Destructoid.com

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o