By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Night Game for Wii

http://nintendo.joystiq.com/2009/02/28/trailer-brings-night-game-to-light/

Looks like something I would like a lot. Hope it delivers.

Around the Network

looks great

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Kinda looks like linerider, except instead of designing the tracks you get to control the object

Now its working looks like a combo of line rider and world of goo.

Looks like world of goo artisitically.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Looks like world of goo artisitically.

Yeah. I was thinking that too, seems like something those same guys might make too.

Is this supposed to be for WiiWare?

Looks interesting, but what is it about?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'll be getting cave story from these guys for sure. This one could be interesting.

Night Game , developed and published by Nicalis: Exclusively for WiiWare, Night Game (working title) is part action game and part puzzler. It invites players into a beautifully atmospheric world, where they must use real physics to maneuver a mysterious, glowing sphere through vastly different locales. Night Game pushes the boundaries of design with its unique art style, and professionally produced music score. This title is a 2009 Independent Games Festival Seumas McNally Award nominee and from the same developers responsible for Cave Story on Wii.

Though I'd preffer Limbo for this style of game [Look here]

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

looks sinple, yet interesting, with a nice style. i kinda liked how the sphere got brighter when it was moving faster.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k