By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yesterday, for the first time since November 19 2006, I saw....

There are frequent wii shipments at the wal-mart super center near my place in Toronto and a place called pacific mall . BTW is anyone in this board from Toronto?

Around the Network

Wii's arn't really hard to find if you go to the right store. If you go to Gamestop, you're never going to find a Wii. My gamestop's are still sold out of DS lights. They have been sold out ever since December Last year. Nintendo just doesn't ship gamestop many units of DS lites or Wii's. Your best bet is BestBuy or Toys r us.

Well lucky for me , here in Romanai you can allways found even 10 if you want . You schould try and import one from here :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

can get one anytime i want at wally world, been able to for a couple months.

Well Nintendo is shipping more to NA, just look at June and July NPD numbers. And I don't think it will stop there, expecting higher Numbers for August too (in NA). :o)

Also, for me, the Wii demand is satisfied in NA if i see the Wii in stock at amazon.com or amazon.ca at least for one day (has anyone seen it in stock there, ever?)

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Well lucky for me , here in Romanai you can allways found even 10 if you want . You schould try and import one from here :)

In what store? I haven't seen more than two.

Seen them for several months now, so wanna get a WII, go to the Netherlands :P. I think this WII is out of stock story is becoming really nonense right now and all countries just have enough in stock. I see so many WII's on Ebay for sale and on the US page you can almost break your neck over them, so many listed.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

and i thought that you became a father and has no time to play and selling your Wii.

*~Onna76~* said:
Seen them for several months now, so wanna get a WII, go to the Netherlands :P. I think this WII is out of stock story is becoming really nonense right now and all countries just have enough in stock. I see so many WII's on Ebay for sale and on the US page you can almost break your neck over them, so many listed.

yea well.. just wait for 5/6th of december here in the netherlands onna..you know that's gonna be crazy

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I really don't think that there was ever a Wii shortage, just really high demand. If I remeber right, Nintendo had 1m Wii ready for launch in the US, JP, and Europe. So, that's 3m Wii's right there; also, keep in mind that in December, the next month right after launch, the Wii sold another 1m units in the US. Again, if I remember right, Nintendo started Wii production in summer 06. That, along with Wii's being easy to make, made it so Nintendo had a high supply Wii's.