Gamer4eva said:
seece said:
Gamer4eva said:
seece said:
Gamer4eva said:
seece said:
Gilgamesh said:
seece said:
Riight .. you know companys exist to make money. I'm sure they're not going to turn down the millions of copys that could be sold on the 360.

If GTA5 is going exclusive ... it will be 360 exclusive.

How do you explain Konami making MGS 4 exclusive? or how so many companys make games for the PS360 but not the Wii?

OT: They would be able to do much more greater things if it was PS3 exclusive, or like others said make the X360 version multiple disk.

Stupid move by Konami. They could have made the PS3 version and then ported down to the 360. It would have resulted in more sales.

Stupid? No. Not everyone cares JUST about the money, u shouldn't do a job solely for the money. Konami and Kojima wanted to make the best game possible and for that they needed to do it only for the PS3, and that applies for every game really as the PS3 offers miles more space and a hell of a lot more graphical and computing power. So no, it wasn't stupid, rather the opposite.

Well you try telling that to the shareholders?

and you completly missed the point, they could make the PS3 version as it stands now and port down to the 360. Resutling in more sales. Do you want to read this a few times before you post again so it goes through your head? do you?

Yeah right? Ur saying make the PS3 version then port down the 360. First off, the 360 couldn't handle MGS4 simply because the 360 cant handle these type of games because it isn't as powerful as the PS3. Second if they even tried to port it and make an inferior version, who the fuck would buy it, the sales would be shit because who the fuck would want to buy a far inferior version of a game that is as big and story centered as MGS4. But whatever MGS4 is old news now.

Look, i really wouldn't care what console GTA 5 goes to because id still buy it, but i and many other people know, that to make the best possible GTA game, u have to put it on the PS3, it cannot be argued. This is simply because the PS3 offers a hella of a lot more in terms of storage and power, it is just fact.

So it really comes down to what does R* want, money or the best possible GTA game, and they can get both on the PS3. And personally id say fuk the share holders, u have enough money so stop bitchin, lets give the fans something and not just a shit GTA game so we can make more money. 

LOL dude I stopped reading there, what a load of bullshit. Brainwashed kid ... you're brainwashed.

U name me one game only on 360 that matches the epicness of MGS4? Or in fact any game on 360 that is bigger and better in terms of graphics and length? PS3 is a beast in terms of power and the upcoming games show this, 360 is not as power, just admit it.

I'll let a non biased PS360 owner answer that, never played or seen any PS3 exclusive. Heck havn't even played Gears 2.

You do know the 360 and PS3 are as powerful as each other? One has a better CPU the other has a better GPU or w/e you're just spewing fanboy shit .. like I said braindwashed.

Haha, look who is talking bullshit, u. So what ur saying is and i quote "never played or SEEN any PS3 exclusive", yeah okay. And exactly, u cant name a game on 360 because there isn't one, so leave it to some one else. And if they are as powerful, then why arnt 360 games matching PS3 games in terms of graphics, physics, content etc? 

How is what I'm talking bullshit? and whats me never playing a PS3 game got to do with me not being able to give an opinion on the lenght or content on that game .. ?

I can't name one because like I said, I havn't played any PS3 game ... why is that so hard for you to get into your head? how can I possibly say a 360 game is just as great as a PS3 game when I havn't played any PS3 game ... that would be bullshit.

Honestly you're a fucking moron.

Around the Network

We probably won't see another gta this gen just more dlc for the 360.

GTV will be next gen and multiplat

blackstar said:
gta 5 will be a wii exclusive

hahahaha thats a good one! GTA5 wii exclusive, you crack me up!

Owner of 360

Future owner of a PS3 (when it drops to $300)

PS3 won't have any big 3rd party exclusive with the marketshare they have now. The Wii have better chance to have it exclusively othetwise it will be multiplatform.

what blackstar said

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
NSS7 said:
Why don't just make multidisc for X360 ver?

I've always heard that MS charges the developer for every extra DVD that needs to be used. Could just be an urban legend though. Either way, terrible idea to put the game on 1 console. Both games added together have sold over 12 million copies and are respectively the highest selling PS3 game and 3rd highest 360 game. 4 and 6 million are great sales for both.

From what i've heard from devs it's much easier, cheaper and less time consuming to develop on the 360.

Lol if Rockstar actually ignores 5.5M+ extra sales. GTA5 won't be this gen anyway.

Now if GTA 5 was to become a Ps3 exclusive title...you will DEFINITELY see Ps3 Hardware numbers sky rocket like crazy....

We all know GTA had alot to do with the major success of the Ps2...Imagine if GTA 5 was exclusive to Ps3....alot of people WILL go out and buy a Ps3 just for that game alone!

The game will sell well and profit like crazy no matter what platform it's on. And the next gta will most definatly cost a heck of alot less than GTA4. Multi-Dics sounds crazy for GTA. As for DLC?? It's GTA, either console would reap great profit from DLC.

4 ≈ One

This argument is dumb, of course it is about the money. Look at the former generation of GTA's. Technically the original Xbox is a much better piece of hardware than the ps2, but did they make GTA exclusively for the Xbox because they could make a better game? no, they made it for the ps2 because they would make more money that way, and like I said earlier, even those games eventaully made it to the original Xbox, so it's not like they were anything more than timed exclusive's anyway. This thread is full of stupid fan boy crap.

The whole argument of mgs4 not being possible on the 360 is a load of horsecrap as well. The guy from intel that designed both the processers in the consoles has said many times that they are almost equivelent in processing power. The GPU on the 360 is technically better, the only limitation the 360 has compared to the ps3 is the disc size. Which for MGS4, a game that would be incredibly easy to split up into multiple discs because it is a very linear experience, it is very possible for it to be made on the 360 and probably will happen eventually.