By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sixaxis and KZ2

I didn't notice it with the sniper cause my hands are like rocks, but when I remembered that you can use it. I was like "ooh sweet, it's actually really accurate and intuitive, making it actually usefull!" Now aiming with the sniper is instead of starting at one ear and moving the stick to aim at the other ear, all I need to do is tilt a little to the side and BAM! A bullet between the eyes : D

Got that melon popping trophy waay quicker with the 6axis. The valve turnin stuff is grand, a bit gimmiky but irrelavent to gameplay and doesn't slow me down so /meh

Around the Network

Wait, how exactly does the sniper control? You move the aiming reticule around by tilting the controller?

wfz said:
Wait, how exactly does the sniper control? You move the aiming reticule around by tilting the controller?

The crosshair moves as the controller does. So in theory, you can kinda aim using sixaxis while aiming with the sniper rifle but the main idea is that you have to keep your hands steady while aiming. It's pretty cool since sometimes explosions go off and it can mess up your shot due to rumble.

I like the valves and mine-setting, but hate the sniping. But then, I hate all console shooter sniping.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Sounds like a minigame fest.

I kid, I kid.

Around the Network

They made gd work of it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

it really helps with sniping.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Kantor said:
I like the valves and mine-setting, but hate the sniping.

I agree. I am slowly getting better with the sniping though.

I think it is quite good, it is better than twisting an analogue stick.

With the sniping, I just put it on my knee to keep it steady

I like it..
But Roflmao at loading screen...Few gamersites said "Move you sisaxis in loading screens and you will be amazed"

Take my love, take my land..