By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGchartz...Hacked?

i saw it too..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

Yeah, I saw it too (looked like Arabic to my silly untrained eye). I assumed it was just something fun they were doing.

me too!! where is broshnat?? huh ioi?? He would know what to do!

Yeah, I saw it, and then after a couple seconds it switched back to normal...

NA, NA, NA NA NA NA!!!!!

I'm sure it's a hack that's been happening ever since this time yesterday. The front page sort of "exploded" and after that, it's been trying to download trojans and viruses onto anyone's comp that access the front page with IE. I sent ioi a PM about it last night but haven't heard anything since then.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

You know what I like about wireless devices? I can never get viruses.

mM

hehe lol i use Firefox so no viruses for me =)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

leo-j said:
You know what I like about wireless devices? I can never get viruses.
WTF???

On topic... I dont know why, but "someone" is going to blame blue3 or gball...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

This was definitely the work of blue3

I got a nice little virus this morning @ 5:00am EST.
That's the THIRD time I've gotten one from this site, and it's REALLY pissing me off. I'm going to have to either put this site on the highest [viewable] security settings, or just stop coming.

This is absolute BULLSHIT that some pissy little fanboys can't handle the reality of a MARKET DRIVEN SALES SYSTEM, and have to take out their freakin' spite on some poor schmuck browsing the website!

This last one didn't exist to do anything but CRASH the host computer! I can deal with someone trying to steal my CC # - I expect that shit, but to design a program that just kills an OS for no reason, that's some fucked up shit there. [Luckily I have a back-up installation on a seperate partition, or I'd be screwed.]

::Cue Nancy Kerrigan::
WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?