By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGchartz...Hacked?

When I got on just recently at the top (above the ad) said something and at the end said "NUB :DDD" Now, RIGHT NOW it's saying some weird different characters. What is going on?

Around the Network

i saw it too..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yeah, I saw it too (looked like Arabic to my silly untrained eye). I assumed it was just something fun they were doing.

me too!! where is broshnat?? huh ioi?? He would know what to do!

Yeah, I saw it, and then after a couple seconds it switched back to normal...

NA, NA, NA NA NA NA!!!!!

Around the Network

I'm sure it's a hack that's been happening ever since this time yesterday. The front page sort of "exploded" and after that, it's been trying to download trojans and viruses onto anyone's comp that access the front page with IE. I sent ioi a PM about it last night but haven't heard anything since then.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Hmm...well I'm on my Wii (no viruses)

You know what I like about wireless devices? I can never get viruses.

mM
ClaudeLv250 said:
I'm sure it's a hack that's been happening ever since this time yesterday. The front page sort of "exploded" and after that, it's been trying to download trojans and viruses onto anyone's comp that access the front page with IE. I sent ioi a PM about it last night but haven't heard anything since then.

The FP wasn't working yesterday...hmm... @twesterm Well, "NUB :DDD" isn't now fun .

hehe lol i use Firefox so no viruses for me =)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man