By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has The PS3 Already Won The Exclusive Battle?

11ht11 said:
1st party? id say yes

third party? no

Third party exclusive support for either console is almost non-existant, and even less is substantial.

Around the Network

1st Party yes,

3rd party just the amount of Quantity alone gives it to the 360.

Ugh its from PSXextreme.com
(Insert Facepalm Pic/Gif)

I hate them because they keep trying to say there not biased but they're worse then SDF sometimes. They make PS3 Fans look bad >.

Insert F

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

i found this funny
"I just find it a little ironic that everyone was laughing at how Sony was losing exclusives left and right and two years later, it's crystal clear they now have the significant edge in the exclusive battle"

lol most titles they posted are 1st party games, of course those are exclusives

All I'm hearing is "this is my personal opinion, and I think it is more valid than other people's opinions"

RED53DEVILS made a thread of a random fanboy blog post.

Around the Network

100% YES.

My dad is gonna give me an 360 in about 3 months when school is over, But truth be told the only reason i want it is to play CoD 4 with 2 of my mates. I have NO INTREST IN ANY EXCLUSIVES!

I wont buy halo, gears, nothing ive tried them out at my friends but it just isnt my thing. While i srsly fall in love with like half of the ps3 exclusives. MGS4(3rdparty),Killzone2,LBP,Uncharted are truly games that are on my top 10 for life. Amazing...

But it depends on taste aswell.

Aldro said:
100% YES.

My dad is gonna give me an 360 in about 3 months when school is over, But truth be told the only reason i want it is to play CoD 4 with 2 of my mates. I have NO INTREST IN ANY EXCLUSIVES!

I wont buy halo, gears, nothing ive tried them out at my friends but it just isnt my thing. While i srsly fall in love with like half of the ps3 exclusives. MGS4(3rdparty),Killzone2,LBP,Uncharted are truly games that are on my top 10 for life. Amazing...

But it depends on taste aswell.

If you like those games I can't understand why you wouldn't like some of the 360 games, to me it just sounds like your pretending not to like them(possible for yourself).

OP you included some crap games in your list: Heavenly Sword and Folklore. You might as well included Lair and Haze. Your list includes quite a few games that have not even been released.
By the way that article coming from a fan boy blog is totally biased.

Heavenly sword
Uncharted 1 and 2
GOW 3
Resistance 1 and 2
Killzone 2
MAG
Socom
Time Crisis 4
Infamous
GT5
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Folklore
Quantum Theory
FF versus XII
Siren
Metal Gear Solid 4
LBP
Valkyria chronicle
Motor Storm 1 and 2
warhawk
Yahuza kenzen + 3
Disegia 3
Eye of Judgment
White Knight
Flower

Hey Prinny (axumblade) I think ps3 have better exclusives
Now get back to work ur 4 hours of rest r up
and mow u have more sins to atone for...(just kidding)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Please put their metacritic scores next to all those exclusive PS3 games.
Someone should compile a XBox 360 console exclusive list and we will see which one wins out.