By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite beer?

@:loe-j: Beer is not a drug, alcohol is, it´s not our fault that they put alcohol in beer.

Around the Network

a non-alcoholic one

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Beer IS A DRUG

My teachers tell me it all the time. Not only that you can look it up beer is a drug. Not a hardcore drug, but its a drug. Keep drinking it and you'll end up dead when your 60.

Funny how people that actaully drink it dont accept its a drug (same as my dad).

mM

Holy crap, his teachers say it! Must be true then!

But seriously though, this is a matter of how you define a drug. It's commonly used as a category of stuff that are "bad", but that's really just turning it into a snarl word for no reason at all.

@leo-j: funny how humans have been drinking alcohol ever since the dawn of man but suddenly its not ok anymore, sure if you drink to much or are addicted it will harm you, drinking one glass of wine or one bottle of beer a day on the other hand is healthy, what about that ???

Around the Network
El Duderino said:
Takashii said:
sorry don't drink! its bad for me. I don't want a belly

BeerTroll

LOL

leo-j said:
Yea I have an Idea.

Lets all talk about alchohol, and let people that are younger than 18 look at the conversation and try it out!!

(Beer is a drug)

Shame on you people for drinking it.

Leo did you just finish D.A.R.E. or something.

Best cheap beer Pabst Blue Ribbon 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Becks is what I go for given the choice, nice full bodied clean taste. I've heard from Americans that you have a pretty poor selection of beer available over there. Mind you the UK has its share of poor beers, just got back from the Leeds festival which is sponsored by Carling so I ended up having to have that all weekend.

Leo-j - Just because your teachers tell you a personal opinion about alcohol, and an uninformed one at that, you should wait for personal experience until you form an opinion. They sound like slightly irresponsible teachers to be honest if they are just giving negative blanket statements on a normal part of life. And how many under 18 year olds haven't already got drunk or tried beer?

stof said:
I'm a fan of Cream ale. It's just got a refreshing quality few beers have. Sleemans Cream ale in particular, though I don't have too much experience with other cream ales.

I'm not a bif fan of the english style thick and chunky bears. Guinnes eats like a meal... ewww...

Guiness is a dry stout, not a beer. And it's Irish, not English.

I usually drink Miller, or straight Vodka.

IF I have beer, it is usually Medalla. Not a big beer drinker, though.