By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Little big planet 2 a mario killer?

LOLOLOL

Funny thread :D

Around the Network

lol.....99% of peole don't even know what LBP is....... and 99.9% don't know who sackboy is......everyone knows mario

supermario128 said:
11ht11 said:
no

This.

This [2]

LBP has been outsold by Wii Music.

So which one is more in the public's eye.

Survey says -- Mario.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

No, Mario is the second best know character behind Santa Claus and above Mickey Mouse and Ronald Macdonald.

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:

Little big planet has amazing graphics and awesome online. Do you think little big planet 2 (ps3) will kill all the sales for all the mario games?

The make your own level feature makes me think that nobody will want to play mario after they play lbp.

What do you guys think?

I don't think user generated content is any competition for properly and professionally designed levels.  How are all those levels created in LBP 1?  Have they slowed down sales of New Super Mario Bros. yet?

the2bears - the indie shmup blog

Short Answer: No!

Semi-Long Answer: Mario's fanbase won't just go to Sackboy just because of a make your own level feature.

Pixel Art can be fun.

please don't compare both...they have little in common

respect to mario although i don't like the franchise any more

and no, i didn't say any is better....let's leave it like this

No.

i think the OP made this thread just to get some extra vg$...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

They would have to change a lot of the game to be up to Mario quality. Little Big Planet is fun but it doesn't scream play me. I got the game for Christmas and played the first few levels the next day, it seemed fun but I haven't gotten in the mood to play more of the game yet. I will play it again at some point but the game is nowhere near as much fun as any Mario game.