By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Little big planet 2 a mario killer?

Yes.

I mena, the original did it to Galaxy, so why not?

Around the Network

Sony fans are getting crazier and crazier .....

What?

Are you serious?

Super Mario Bros. LTD: 40+ millions

All mario games LTD: I don't dare to post here, it would crash VGChartz server..

You need maybe 15 Little big planets seeling each one ate least 2.6 million to achieve that!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the general public, Mario IS video games.

So, in short: lol.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@ fulci: ... yeah, because toasty is mostly known as a sony fan. Think before you..... nevermind :p

@ topic: LBP was an awesome game, and it deserves the praise it got. But it'll never outdo anyting mario-related. Galaxy was an awesome game as well, but MM has created a unique and marvellous game, that will be enough for them (and if sales keep going up, it'll be even better for them :))

Around the Network

someone quote me and reply with "this"

Hahaha no.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

mario is a decades old iconic figure........its impossible for any game to top mario as an ip, u know that anyway so why open a joke thread.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

fulcizombie said:
Sony fans are getting crazier and crazier .....

Actually the OP is more of an xbot than a sony fanboy. A part of me actually feels that he made this thread just to make fun of LBP or the sony fanboys who might believe such a statement that he made in the OP.

11ht11 said:
someone quote me and reply with "this"

That

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."