By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My first 1000/1000 points, what were yours?

Still haven't got 1,000 in anything. Maybe if I play Halo 3 online for a while longer I'll get some map pack achievements.

Around the Network

@MontanaHatchet

Are halo 3 achievements difficult? How many points can you get from the SP and CO-OP alone?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
@MontanaHatchet

Are halo 3 achievements difficult? How many points can you get from the SP and CO-OP alone?

I still haven't beaten the campaign on Legendary, and I also need to get a bunch of skulls. I've just played the campaign on Heroic so many times with my friend that doing it again would drive me crazy. I'm not sure how many points you get from the single player only but it's a decent amount. A lot of the achievements are from online though, and a decent number require you buying certain map packs.

lestatdark said:
Thanks for the info piggychan, i was pondering buying that game, but when i heard that you've had to pay a subscription to play it online i was put off. So if the game is also completely playable offline (in exception of the DLC and the expansion) then i will get it =)

it is completely playable offline.. although its really a chore to force yourself through the offline story just to unlock the achievements.

You only need to pay monthly if you playing it online but then thats the real meat of the game.

@MontanaHatchet

Thanks for the info, i'm mainly focused on offline and co-op achievements for games, due to not having enough time to play MP in a constant basis (I only have two hours to game per day at max)

@Piggychan

I really don't mind to play my way through the offline story ;) For me a RPG can be just as good even if it has a crappy story, what's important to me is the playability and the challenge that the game brings, been that way since the NES days :P Also i really don't like online RPG's, just takes me away from the experience, to me, RPG's will always be a single player experience, maybe because i'm still too old school ;).

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Fight Night Round 3 took me a couple of hours, my second game Eternal Sonata took a lot longer though.

@Chris Hu

How long did it take you to get 1000/1000 in eternal sonata? I'm going to start that game tonight, and i know that you can only get it in two playthroughs.

Current PC Build

Halo 3 is very easy for achievements. If you have trouble with the Legendary achievements, which add a bunch of Gamerscore, just play it with 3 friends via XBOX LIVE.

I personally did it splitscreen with a Halo obsessive. ^^

I've never got 1000/1000 before, i hope Star Ocean 4 will be the first game for me ;)

My 1st 1000/1000 was Teenage mutant ninja turtles or Fifa 06 RTWC

1st 200/200 was Ultimate mortal kombat 3.