By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My first 1000/1000 points, what were yours?

call of duty 4

Around the Network

Just got mine last night, from Soul Calibur 4! Clocked in a little over 20 hours.

Blue Dragon has been at 945 for a while, I'll probably finish it when I'm bored.

What achievements did you miss on Blue Dragon c0rd? I'm now gunning for Eternal Sonata, already at chapter 5, first playthrough, hopefully in a week or so i can have this done. What were the hardest achievements for Soul Calibur 4?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

In BD, I still need to do that first secret achievement (turning the knob I think), then complete item / monster records. Would need to do New Game+ since I missed stuff, kind of annoying.

Soul Calibur 4 was pretty easy since I'm decent at it, getting all the items is the "hardest" since it's the longest grind, probably (couple hours), also the most boring. Getting to level 20 (online matches) may be tough if you aren't very good, though I'm above average so I got there relatively quick (I win about 80%, most of my losses from fighting the same 2-3 ridic people).

Working on Tales of Vesperia now, awesome game so far.

Yeah, in BD you have to be very tight about the monsters that you fight because some are permanently missed, and some also appear only if special conditions are met during a battle. The same can be said for items, that appear in just certain spots or rare steals from bosses. Also the first button masher is a pain, it was the hardest one for me to get as well, the others were easy.

I didn't play SC4 online that much (i own it on the PS3), but i was kinda decent with Sophitia (been my main character since the Soul Blade days). A shame that PSN is flooded with Kilik spammers, although most are easy counterable, some are just plain annoying. I went as up as level 50, then gave up on the game, and moved on to another.

I really want to play ToV, such a shame that it only comes to europe around Autumn this year :/

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"