By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
masterb8tr said:
hm ratchet up to 86, hopefully it will stay over 85. I expect Gow collection to get low 90's on metacritic so thats the tenth exclusive right there:)

Ratchet, somewhat surprisingly, is up to 87 now, which I feel may be its zenith. Still, it's looking far more comfortable as an 85+ game now, so I feel it's probably pretty safe. On the other side, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is hovering at 84, but I feel its unlikely to make the list any time soon.

As for the GoW Collection: I'm really unsure how that one will handled by the reviewing community.

The next update will be in 3 days.

Around the Network
jonop said:
half minute hero is good enough for the liat now, hopefully it stays above 85 the psp needs it.

Yeah, the PSP has had a disappointing few months, I feel. I expected some of the big hitters to, well, hit harder. But GT's poor 75, Persona's 78, Dissidia's 79, Motorstorm's 79, Soul Calibur's 80, and Disgaea 2's 84 just didn't do as well as many expected. Still, some fine games in there.

The next update will be in 3 days.

Critter Crunch now has a 10th review, still sitting at 87, and Tekken 6 makes the list as well. For now anyway

Nice comparison!

And PS3 really takes the ride

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbird said:
Critter Crunch now has a 10th review, still sitting at 87, and Tekken 6 makes the list as well. For now anyway

So, I'll be able to put Critter Crunch back in then?

And I think Tekken should manage to stay in there for both 360 and Ps3. I hope so, at least.

Next update in 3 days.

Around the Network
Muff3210 said:
Nice comparison!

And PS3 really takes the ride

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glad you like it. If you hve any opinions or predictions, feel free to add them to the thread.

The thread's next update is in three days.

Half Minute Hero on PSP has 87 after 11 reviews.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

PS3

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:
PS3

PS3 what, exactly?

And the update will be happening in about 14 hours.

I said PS3 as a way to bookmark the thread

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi