By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should I give Xenogears a Try?

Words Of Wisdom said:
Euphoria14 said:

Does this mean I win?

No.  It means I didn't remember that was the overworld theme was also Terra's theme.  I'm not a huge fan of the FFVI OST especially considering that it stands next to Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana OSTs which generally kick its arse.

So mean. -.-

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Don't think just buy the two games. Xenogears and Vagrant Story are two of the best games ever made. And if you can get a copy of Chrono Cross too, for sure another RPG that may not be missed.

Collecting free bitcoin @ https://freebitco.in/?r=5970871

O fuck I gave Chrono Cross to one of my friends and they havent given it back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoUR9YBIA7M

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Euphoria14 said:

Everyone, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the greatest overworld theme ever put into an RPG.

No, sir. This is the best ( maybe )

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine said:
Euphoria14 said:

Everyone, just sit back, relax, and enjoy the greatest overworld theme ever put into an RPG.

No, sir. This is the best ( maybe )

I seriously need to finish that game.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

Do it now  !

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

We're posting overworld themes now? Alright, here's a relatively recent one that I found to be beautiful... Oh, and why hasn't anyone posted any of Chrono Trigger's yet??

celine said:
Euphoria14 said:

Do it now  !

Sir, Yes Sir!

Currently playing:

Cactus said:

We're posting overworld themes now? Alright, here's a relatively recent one that I found to be beautiful... Oh, and why hasn't anyone posted any of Chrono Trigger's yet??

Did anyone call me?

Very simplistic, but so beautiful.

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Memories of Green. I love that song. The melody is wonderful yet haunting.