By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The future of VGChartz

great news keep it up.

i would love to help on vgchartz but i cannot due to work commitments.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I also vote on vg$ doing something

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

How bout vg$ being used to pimp up ur profile page or something? they definitely need a use as I forgot they existed.

GO VGCHARTZ GO IOI HUURAYYYY :D

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Kratos said:
GO VGCHARTZ GO IOI BRETT HUURAYYYY :D

Forgetting something? =/

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Around the Network

Great! ^_^ Happy to see this site continues to grow!

Another step closer to selling it to '_______' <----insert multi-national corporation name here.

:P

Can we buy shares?

Brett said:
Would there be any interest in the ability for users to write blogs on VGC?

not me personaly, but I'v never been interested in blogs.... so I guess my opinion is irrelevant lol

@Brett:
I guess so, but if even only 1/10 of VGC users open his blog, wouldn't it bring dispersiveness to the site?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I had a feeling that something was in the pipe with all the delayed updates, but it's nice to have an explanation. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.