By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The future of VGChartz

yeah when I saw the topic title I was scared too but glad to hear about any upcoming changes :P

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

Around the Network

If your still looking for suggestions It'd be nice if the Game database wasn't so picky about what you type in it, the title of the game your looking for has to be exactly the same as what the title is in VG Chartz and if you forget to put a apostrafy, period, comma or anything the game your looking for wont come up, when I add a new game to the database I find myself searching the VG Chartz game database many different ways that the title could be spelled because I know if I'm off by one letter, or the game that's in the database is off by one letter then the game wont show up. So if it was more user friendly.

Also another suggestion would be to add more categories for genres of games.

Awesome, I can't wait to see VGC 2.0.

awesomeness, cant wait for VGChartz 2.0

Sounds very interesting :D Keep up the good work!

Around the Network

Cant wait for 2.0!!! VGChartz is already amazing as it is. cant wait too see what you can do next.

Awesome. Thanks!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself