By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The future of VGChartz

scottie said:
@ Valkyria00 - I've already got a preview copy of VGChartz 2.0 and can confirm that it is AAA quality, I know there is a lot of fear that Brett will have casualised the franchise, but I can assure you that 2.0 will be more hardcore than ever, and it can display in even higher than 1080p if your monitor supports it.

PS. I have not received a preview copy, and this is a joke

I heard some hackers got access to parts of the game early, but VGC patched that up.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I'll tell you what we need to do, we need to track xbla and psn and wiiware games dammit!!! We also need others data for some xbox 360 and psp games!!! Then vgchartz will be complete!

Hmm cool.
I would say that these would be nice:
Video Reviews
Maybe some mini online games..
Track those Psn/Xbla/Wiiware tittles.
Many games have been untracked in others..

But really I don't need those updates.This is best gaming site on internet.

Take my love, take my land..

How do you get the information anyways?

Well VGC is the only Gaming forum/website that i do visit regularly, so im very exited for the changes. Good luck with the transition

Around the Network

Oh yea I'm sure you guys must be working on it but work harder on filling up "Others" numbers. Or just missing numbers in general.
Kind of hard to be taken serious by outsiders when youre missing what my seem like a ton of data.

Lostplanet22 said: 

- Change the ban system:  It is pretty obvious that this site has a lot of N/X/PS trolls.  A lot of them get banned for trolling and then get banned for a few days.  Then they come back and they just start trolling again.  Ban them for weeks/months and they will create an alt account.  Maybe change it with specific board bans.   If an obvious Sony fan is trolling on the MS board then take his ability away to post for a month on the Microsoft board.  For the users it will be better because the trolls are gone from their board for some time and 2) the trolls will not be encouraged to create an alt account to troll more.

This is actually a great idea.  Hopefully someone important sees it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I can't wait to see this site get even better.

Can't wait! What i want to have most on this site is being able to search games by release date.

That would be a good feature.