By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 Screenshots look awesome / discuss the graphics

Looks about average on what appears to be an old engine.

Around the Network

game looks awesome!! first one had really hard bosses, even on normal i get destroyed. hope they take away the thermal energy that you need cause that sucked!!

is that suppose to be impressive?it's good ,don't get me wrong but nothing is amazing about them.RE5 has this beat by a long shot.

Imo it looks great and pretty impressive also that's not the final build lets wait until they polish up and hope the controls are well put together.

I have a feeling Lost Planet 2 is a Microsoft exclusive, why announcing it on XBL? specially comming from the developer.

My Trigger Happy Sixaxis controller

to me it looks great. Better than resistance or the average PS360-game. Looking forward to this.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Looking at pic res, there is a chance it will be a 600p game. Maybe 60fps?

Oh people, so many of you that can't see the difference between a trailer and in-game graphics.

The screens are from the trailer and the trailer is pre-rendered. Those grafix are far too detailed to be in-game. Just look at the character models.

If that was in-game, Lost Planet 2 would easily be the best looking game this gen. Unfortunately that is not the case.

CGI-Quality said:
@ slimebeast

I dunno bro, the 360 has not been pushed to it's limits yet. This could be a game that starts doing it.

Who knows though, I'm hoping that trailer was in-engine, even if mayve not gameplay.

Yeah, in-engine certainly. And most of the environments might look like that in-game too (because they weren't spectacular). But those high-polygon, detailed character models are impossible on the x360 in those numbers, and they looked like typical "trailer-models" too.

Slimebeast said:
Oh people, so many of you that can't see the difference between a trailer and in-game graphics.

The screens are from the trailer and the trailer is pre-rendered. Those grafix are far too detailed to be in-game. Just look at the character models.

If that was in-game, Lost Planet 2 would easily be the best looking game this gen. Unfortunately that is not the case.

The graphics look like shit for one thing, so i don't see how you think they are pre-rendered.  Go play KZ2 then come back here and look at this shit.

Slimebeast said:

Dude you have no idea what are you talking about. It is already confirmed everything shown was 100 percent gameplay, the director, same guy that did RE5 said EVERYTHING SHOWN HERE IS GAMEPLAY. not just in-game but ACTUAL gameplay. So yeah do some research next time.