By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Lost Planet 2 Screenshots look awesome / discuss the graphics

I'm one of the people he loved the first one, so I'm sure I will be loving this too.

Around the Network

I watched the trailer this morning and can say this game may challenge Gears as the best looking game on the 360. Looks like 4 player co-op and some very interesting enviroments. I never played the online for the first one but I heard it was good with some sort of leveling system.

the actual people look good but maybe not so much the landscape imo

impressive especially if it looks like that with 4 player co op

to be honest it looked okay but its nothing we havnt seen before. I mean Gears 1 looks better than this game so far not to mention other games like KZ2 but hopefully it improves

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Around the Network

Parts of the game looked at RE5, very nice lighting but overall as many have said weak graphics. The first game was also meh at best so will be interesting to see how this one goes.

No need to worry about this one being exclusive, Capcom should have given that away. Sharing is caring, also they would do well to teach other Japanese devs like SE about how to do business.

the screens you posted are terrible but the actual trailer was one of the most impressive trailors i've seen in a long while. Its definatley better looking IMO than Resident Evil 5 but not sure about Gears yet. Either way this game is gonna be sick, oh and its already confirmed everything shows wasn't just the in game engine but acutal GAMEPLAY.

the graphics same to graphics's resident evil 5.

I was fine with Lost Planet 1 graphics. What they need to do is improve the gameplay. I don't like having to wait five seconds after I get knocked down, and another 45 minutes to strafe. Controls felt like I was playing the original RE all over again: tank controls.

It's just that simple.

O_o
That boss at the end...