By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The reason why Nintendo will rule the world

Aiemond said:
Louie said:

Where are... you know the people who actually like Nintendo but don't warship them?

Edit: Nah, come on Rol! Let's be serious now. We all know those Wii gamers will upgrade to a HD console somewhere down the road. It's obvious. Yesterday my girlfriend played Xbox360. Now, what`s your excuse, huh?

But these are the people who warship them. He was asking for the ones who don't warship them.

Around the Network

As soon as a new version of Wiimote allows good aiming even totally manually, without autoaim or partial automatic assistance even most hardcore FPS fans will start loving it.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

RolStoppable said:
Soriku said:
Louie said:

Where are... you know the people who actually like Nintendo but don't warship them?

Edit: Nah, come on Rol! Let's be serious now. We all know those Wii gamers will upgrade to a HD console somewhere down the road. It's obvious. Yesterday my girlfriend played Xbox360. Now, what`s your excuse, huh?

Rol? I don't believe Rol posted this thread, sir

I don't think you understand German humor.

Hey its a thing between us austrian-germans

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Great post and it makes sense.
We are all Nintendoomed. Nothing can stop Nintendo domination.

Wait... so Nintendo will rule the world by making people angry at them and getting those people through the five stages of grief to accept that Nintendo is good so they would then support them?

Brilliant, and necessary!

Around the Network
rubido said:
Aiemond said:
Louie said:

But these are the people who warship them. He was asking for the ones who don't warship them.

That pic is cool Although I have to say I'm ashamed that I misspelled worship hehe

@Soriku: I'm dissapointed by your ability to detect sarcasm The edit should have been a big enough clue for you to understand that I absolutely had to use this avatar-craze to call him Rol. (read Rol's "this avatar is misleading" comment )

The Wii sucks! Nintendo should just quit!

Hopefully, I'll be dead before I reach the final phase

Oh, and Rol is better. You need a trademark.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ah, yes; the Stages of Grief. I always liked this rendition, though:

Shock: "But... but HD! But online! But graphics!"
Denial: "Nintendo? More like NON-tendo, amirite?"
Depression: "BAWWWWW nintys killin gaming abandons hardc0re BAWWWWW!!!"
Negotiation/Fighting: "FF13 will save us all, man. Just watch."
Acceptance: "Anyone know where I can find a Wii?"

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.