By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - wow! KZ2 trailer remake on Crysis. Pre-alpha

shio said:

Shitty YT video quality is shitty.

Any better source?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network

Same source, just press "high quality" under the clip while on YouTube.

Anyway, this looks better than KZ2. Especially the lighting effects are superior. But textures and building and character models more detailed as well. Fire is better.

Slimebeast said:

Anyway, this looks better than KZ2. Especially the lighting effects are superior. But textures and building and character models more detailed as well. Fire is better.

That still qualifies as shitty YT quality, I'm afraid.

At least he could have uploaded it as YT's HD quality which is pseudo-acceptable - unless they restrict those kind of uploads.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

KZ2 > Crysis.

There's just something about the way it is done. No idea what. Damn you Guerilla! Make it more obvious!

Lol @ the end... horrible ragdoll pyhics is the only minus i can point out xD

Around the Network

Looks and feels like war, i'd buy it.

Bitmap Frogs said:
Slimebeast said:

That still qualifies as shitty YT quality, I'm afraid.

At least he could have uploaded it as YT's HD quality which is pseudo-acceptable - unless they restrict those kind of uploads.

Yeah but the YouTube high quality clip is still good enuff to make one see that this Crisis mod slays Killzone2.

Apart from the graphical performance, it is nothing like Killzone 2. Where's the ambience, the mood, the need for cover, the chaos? Meh.

Textures and post-processing are waaay better. Not so sure about the rest though.

that looked way worse