By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - wow! KZ2 trailer remake on Crysis. Pre-alpha

i cant see nothing. stupid ps3. Teh power ov t3h CELL wont let me see a poor remake of KZ2

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Actually,after watching that Ive concluded that Killzone 2 looks better.

forget about the last post i can see it now. All i can say is meh, looks like horrid crap. I guess killzone 2 can only be rendered in CGI or using teh CELL

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

wow at people taking this personally. the clip was intended to show the versatility of Crysis' editor, and the it is still in pre-alpha, so tehre will be alot of changes. The funny part is that you can't compare the graphics of Crysis and KZ2 because:

1) The video is low quality
2) It's fanmade
3) It's in the early stages

lol @ Sony fans denying this looks better than KZ2.

Around the Network

@slime beast did you just call unreal engine 3 crappy? Wow how times have changed.

Yeah, as the others have said, KZ2 looks better.
And that video made me realize how iconic the helghast's glowing red eyes are.
This fan made trailer left me wanting.

Without the amazingly realistic animations and models from the pre-rendered Killzone trailer, this vid is just good shiny graphics with average unimpressive scenarios.

We still have a looong way to go.

"You have the right to the remains of a silent attorney"

KillerMan said:

I would like too see that in HD resolution because this one is SD and has rather poor video quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVTdPXO6vY

And click the watch in HD!

Theres a few more pics here: http://crymod.com/thread.php?threadid=44047

Are there any decent mods for Crysis out now?