By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - wow! KZ2 trailer remake on Crysis. Pre-alpha

You knoe Killzone 2 already released. Ppl are already playing it

Around the Network
Viper1 said:
I remember when the Sony guys used to point out that KZ2 was in "PRE-ALPHA" yet can't accept it when thrown back at them.

I'm sorry but Crysis just out Killzowned Killzone2.

Ok since you say so.

It may look nice because of the awesome lighting.

I'm sorry but still Killzone 2 > Crysis as a game.

iron_megalith said:
Viper1 said:
I remember when the Sony guys used to point out that KZ2 was in "PRE-ALPHA" yet can't accept it when thrown back at them.

Ok since you say so.

It may look nice because of the awesome lighting.

I'm sorry but still Killzone 2 > Crysis as a game.

I can't debate that because I haven't played KZ2 myself.  Seen it in action though but didn't play it.   I have had a lot of fun with Crysis though.  Not strictly the game itself but messing around in the game...like playing GTA where you just mess around more than do the misssions.

However, I think the point of the debate was more geared to the graphic side of things to begin with.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Played Crysis, nice mod.

But doesn't have the Killzone 2 feel and mood, still the same generic FPS feel....

that looked like crap

Around the Network

It's funny how people complain about the overload of Killzone 2 threads, but a lot of the time , they themselves either posted the thread, or posted in the thread thus keeping it in the hot topics section.

Viper1 said:

What the hell are you blabbering about ?

This is just some crappy fan-made trailer, Crysis didn't do shit to Killzone, especially since Killzone is a superior game in every aspects except for Graphics.

shio said:
wow at people taking this personally. the clip was intended to show the versatility of Crysis' editor, and the it is still in pre-alpha, so tehre will be alot of changes. The funny part is that you can't compare the graphics of Crysis and KZ2 because:

1) The video is low quality
2) It's fanmade
3) It's in the early stages

Well...as we've seen over the past few days/weeks, there are quite a few members here that seem to be emotionally invested in Killzone 2...so them taking it personally is no surprise really...

BxN said:
Viper1 said:

What the hell are you blabbering about ?

This is just some crappy fan-made trailer, Crysis didn't do shit to Killzone, especially since Killzone is a superior game in every aspects except for Graphics.

My point was that when KZ2 was first being shown in game and not rendered it was procalimed to be pre-alpha to make up for any graphic shortcomings.  Now that a game comepting against KZ2 is displayed in pre-alpha, many PS3 fans don't want to accept the same set of circumstances they demanded others do for KZ2.

Now I think if you would have read the rest of the thread before popping off you'd have learned I already stated that graphics were the entire point of the video just 3 posts later.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

BxN said:
Carl2291 said:
I actually prefer Killzone...

Same.

As realistic as it looks, Crysis has always looked ''boring'' to me. (just like Far Cry 2 has)

What the deuce? Killzone is just shades of grey. Crysis was bursting with colour. I can understand dissing Crysis gameplay but... it looks boring? Compared to KZ2? :|???